Ideally, you are a TBM Section Engineer or Sub-Agent familiar with soft ground TBM projects, aware of the equipment and products for efficient soil conditioning performance. You understand the economies and performance requirements of tail shield sealants, and have ideally been involved with projects using two component backfill grout systems. Knowledge of other underground technologies such as spray applied waterproofing for cross passages, sprayed concrete and ground injection systems would be beneficial.
This role is based in the UK; however you will be required to visit TBM projects in our region of Central Europe, North Africa and Middle East. This role will provide you with significant opportunities to grow your career in Normet, with outstanding potentials for your professional development as we expand our TBM business across the globe.
The position is summarised below:
- Be responsible for the trials and later implementation during construction of our TBM solutions on a number of projects throughout the UK
- You will require the ability to present our solutions to client teams, but also, importantly have a hands-on approach with the contractors at site and at the business end of the TBM machine
- You will be responsible for developing solutions with the Normet team for key projects, involving laboratory mixes and tests and site trials, and over time develop skills to evaluate success of soil conditioning and backfill grouts for certain ground types and projects
- You will be required to travel from time to time throughout the Europe region to support Normet’s TBM capability development, coordinated by our Global TBM Technical Manager
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and budget/forecasting information
- Attend and present at external conferences, customer meetings and internal meetings necessary to perform duties and aid business development
- The start date for this position is November, preferably earlier
- The position requires a good communicator and team player. Normet will offer a competitive reward package dependent on your experience and competence
For more details and to send your CV, please contact:
Edward Bellanti – Sales Manager GCCT CENAM
M:+44 7920 010 388