Concrete Repair Epoxy Mortar | Concrete Repair Epoxy Injection Grouts | Chemical Resistant Epoxy Coating
Concrete Repair Epoxy Injection Grouts
A range of concrete repair epoxy injection grouts and mortars that provide maximum penetration, high strength, low movement, chemical and water resistance.
- Ultra-low viscosity injection epoxy
- Extra low viscosity epoxy injection grout for minor movement
- High performance epoxy resin
- High performance epoxy resin for underwater application
- High strength all weather injection epoxy
- Extended epoxy grout for anchoring
- Flexible epoxy sealant
- Solvent cleaner for epoxy resins
Chemical Resistant Epoxy Coating
An epoxy coating is a glossy protective layer on the concrete surface that strengthens the concrete surface and protects it from chemical attack and decay.
Concrete Repair Epoxy Mortar
An epoxy-based mortar that is designed for high build on horizontal and vertical surfaces and which delivers high strength.
Concrete Repair Bonding Agents
Cement within a concrete mix doesn’t contain any natural bonding agents. When concrete is added to an existing layer of concrete, steel or iron, the concrete will sit as a separate layer and won’t be joined or bonded to the existing material. This will not produce a strong repair so the existing layer needs treating with a bonding agent as a primer.
Cementitious Repair Mortars and Grouts
Normet offers a range of cement-based repair mortars and grouts that allow you to select the optimum mortar or grout for your repair challenge. You can chose between high build, high strength, high flow, water plugging heavy duty, rapid setting options.
- High build concrete repair mortar
- Polymer cement concrete additive
- Fibre modified mortar
- General purpose class A grout for heavy duty support, pressure grouting, bolt anchoring and concrete repair
- High flow grout use in critical grouting operations
- Rapid setting waterproof plug
- Rapid setting waterproof modified plug
- Gunite for concrete structural repair
- Pre-bagged gunite mix for sprayed repairs, infilling of piles and as a regulating layer in sprayed concrete linings
- Tunnel segment point compound
Mould Release Agents
Ready to use chemical form release agent suitable for all type of mould and shutter faces.
Silicate Based Concrete Sealer
Penetrating concrete sealer and hardener for civil engineering projects. Sealers are low viscosity materials that penetrate the surface of the concrete. The sealer provides protection by penetrating the pores of the concrete and reacting to build a barrier in the pores. Sealers can be applied by low-pressure spray or brush to concrete surfaces.