GeoTek LV is a low viscosity, single shot polyurethane based on MDI in combination with polyether polyols and an amine based catalyst. The system only reacts when it comes into contact with water, forming a rigid polyurethane foam.
Reacts when comes into contact with water
- Stabilisation, underpinning and consolidating polyurethane grout
- High expansion ratio > 17 times
- Low viscosity
- Solvent-free, environmentally safe.
- Reacts with saline and mineral water
- Good chemical resistance
- Soil stabilisation
- Underpinning foundations
- Consolidation for ground anchors
- Water cut off barriers
- Injection into saturated ground