Spraymec NorRunner 140 DVC is a truck-based, road-legal concrete sprayer, specifically designed for the needs of tunnelling and tailored for medium to large tunnel profiles with a maximum horizontal coverage of 28 meters and a vertical one of 19 meters.
Allowing for efficient spraying with both the efficient diesel engine and the electro-hydraulic power pack or, alternatively, completely local emission-free by plugging the machine into a mains supply, the NorRunner 140 DVC features cutting-edge spraying technology like an unmatched dosing system and an extremely low-pulsation NSP 30 concrete pump with independent conveying cylinder control, both working in tandem with an integrated closed-loop control system. Furthermore, the machine is equipped with a proven and accurate spray manipulator with superb rebound protection and excellent maneuverability. Fitted with a high-capacity on-board compressor and an automatic conveying line and nozzle washing system to reduce blockages, the NorRunner 140 DVC offers superior concrete spraying results in the harshest of underground conditions.
The NorRunner 140 DVC can be equipped with both our innovative SmartSpray system for automation of the concrete spraying process and our SmartScan system for advanced concrete thickness measurement.
We provide everything you need to get the best results with sprayed concrete for mining and tunnelling applications, both underground and on the surface. Our offering includes equipment for both concrete spraying and transportation, construction chemicals as well as supporting technologies and services.
- Truck-based tunnelling sprayer
- Max. vertical reach: 19.5 m
- Concrete pump output: Up to 30 m3/h
- Tramming height: 3.8 m
- Reversing camera for improved reversing visibility
Ergonomics and operator environment
- Excellent ergonomics
Productivity and efficiency
- Agile and accurate spray boom with vertical and horizontal tracking, automatic movement of the upper boom telescope, nozzle rotation, excellent rebound protection and proportionally controlled, pressure controlled hydraulic movements
- Readiness for our innovative SmartSpray spraying automation system
- Available with our cutting-edge Normet SmartScan concrete thickness measurement system
- Unrivalled, low-pulsation NSP 30 spray pump (up to 30 m3/h) with a reversing function
- Accelerator system with a hydraulically driven pump (12 bar) and a 1000 l accelerator tank (second 1000 l tank can be installed)
- Accelerator dosing fully synchronized with concrete delivery
- Remote Driving System (ReCoDrive) for safe and effortless machine relocation with a remote control
- Hydraulically driven rotary vane compressor with adjustable air flow rate (8 m3/min, 10 m3/min or 13.8 m3/min
- 55 kW electro-hydraulic power pack for the spray boom, concrete pump, S-tube and dosing system
- Advanced wired or wireless remote control system with 2/4 joysticks for all relevant process controls (also available with an additional cable for bridging the radio link and the power supply)
- High-pressure washer for both machine cleaning and pre-wetting of the spraying area with a 1000 l stainless steel water tank
- Hydraulically driven water hose reel
- Automatic lubrication system for the concrete pump and the spraying boom
- Automatic concrete line washing system with a protective hopper cover
- Form oil system
- Extendable hydraulic rear support legs
- Anti-freeze tank (300 l)
- Water booster pump
- Hydraulic oil filling pump
- Storage box for tools and spare parts (a set of tools included)
- Optional spraying conditions monitoring system
- Optional heating element kit for the accelerator container
- Optional electrically operated mixer for the accelerator container
- Optional bypass filter kit for the oil circuit
Spraymec NorRunner 140 DVC
Sprayed Concrete Process
The use of sprayed concrete in mines, tunnels and other civil engineering structures is an important and integral part of successful, highly productive, and safe rock support systems. Normet is the industry leader in concrete spraying solutions, providing a complete range of related equipment, services, and chemicals to our customers around the world.