Tornado S2 with a practical carrying capacity of 4 m3 is a robust rigid frame concrete transportation vehicle with 4-wheel steering and hydrostatic transmission for excellent underground maneuvering capability and ramp driving features. The vehicle is equipped with a concrete drum with hydraulically controlled mixing and unloading and a manual drum locking system. Tornado S2 has a FOPS/ROPS approved cabin and comes with several safety features as standard.
Logistics is an integral part of a successful sprayed concrete operation: transporting the concrete from the batching plant to the working area as safely and effectively as possible is of utmost importance.
- Concrete transportation vehicle
- Carrying capacity: 4 m3
- Tramming height: 2.6 m
- FOPS/ROPS approved cabin
- Optional reversing camera system for superior reversing visibility
- SAHR, fail-safe safety brakes
Ergonomics and operator environment
- Excellent visibility and operator ergonomics
- Optional air conditioning and cabin heating
Productivity and efficiency
- 4-Wheel steering
- Robust concrete drum and frame structures
- Hydraulically controlled mixing and unloading
- High quality main components
- Available with two axle configurations with either front or rear oscillation
Sprayed Concrete Process
The use of sprayed concrete in mines, tunnels and other civil engineering structures is an important and integral part of successful, highly productive, and safe rock support systems. Normet is the industry leader in concrete spraying solutions, providing a complete range of related equipment, services, and chemicals to our customers around the world.