The Himec MF 905 boom lifter mechanizes man lifting in medium and large profile tunneling and mining works. Its 500 kg lifting load and maximum 8.7 m basket height helps miners to reach up to 11 m high roofs. The MF 905 has a FOPS/ROPS approved, ergonomic cabin.
Normet’s Himecs are built to improve safety and productivity in underground lifting and installation works, with consistently high resale value and low lifetime costs.
- Boom lifter
- Lifting capacity: Up to 500 kg
- Max. vertical reach: 11 m
- Tramming height: 2.3 m
- FOPS/ROPS approved cabin
- Cabin door interlock switches with safety brake application as standard and for the personnel compartment as an option
- Optional reversing camera system for excellent reversing visibility
- SAHR, fail-safe safety brakes
- Optional safety bar (also with hydraulic lift) or safety roof (with hydraulic lift / lift & slide)
Ergonomics and operator environment
- Cabin designed with ergonomics and safety as the priority
- Air-suspended T-back driver’s seat with 3-point seat belt
- Optional air conditioning and heating
- Multifunctional display with access to key driving information
Himec MF 905
Lifting and Installations
For safe, reliable, and highly efficient lifting and installation solutions look no further than Normet’s scissor lifts, basket booms, and cassette lifters. Developed with 40 years of underground experience and with models suitable for any size project, they make your overall processes more effective than ever.