TamCem 15 is a non-chloride superplasticiser for micro-fine cementitious grout injection. It contains sulphonated polymers and is specially formulated to give high water reduction, enhanced dispersion and greater penetration of such injection grouts. TamCem 15 is also suitable to be used as a mid-range superplasticiser for other concrete and grouting applications.
Improves penetration of microfine cement, such as TamCrete MFC and TamCrete UFC.
- Superplasticiser for microfine cement injection
- Non-chloride superplasticiser for microfine cement injection
- Improves penetration of microfine cement, such as TamCrete MFC and TamCrete UFC.
- Improves mix workability
- Allows for reduced w/c
- Good cohesion, no segregation, and reduced bleed water
- Micro-fine cement grout injection
- Concrete and grouting mixes where greater strength and workability is required
Sprayed Concrete Process
The use of sprayed concrete in mines, tunnels and other civil engineering structures is an important and integral part of successful, highly productive, and safe rock support systems. Normet is the industry leader in concrete spraying solutions, providing a complete range of related equipment, services, and chemicals to our customers around the world.