TamCem 60 is a new generation hyperplasticiser for concrete. It contains state of the art polycarboxylate ether polymers and is specially formulated to give exceptionally high water reduction, enhances workability and offers superior slump retention. It is a non-chloride liquid admixture which has been formulated to comply with the requirements of EN 934-2 (Table 3.1 and 3.2) and ASTM C 494 for Type F high range water reducing/ superplasticizing admixtures.
TamCem 60 is compatible with all cements meeting recognised international standards. TamCem 60 is based on versatile polycarboxylate copolymer technology. Its unique long chain molecular structure enhances the dispersion of cement particles, by means of dual electrostatic repulsion, whereas conventional BNS and SMF based superplasticisers, will only undergo single repulsion. Superior slump retention is achieved by the enhancement of side chain graft density.
TamCem 60 requires a lower dosage compared to conventional superplasticisers but provides extreme workability characteristics for high slump, flowable, self-compacting concrete with greatly reduced water demand.
High water reduction that enhances high early and ultimate strengths, low permeability and makes the concrete highly durable.
- Low dosage concrete superplasticiser
- Superplasticising Concrete Admixture (Polycarboxylate Co-polymer Technology)
- High water reduction that enhances high early and ultimate strengths, low permeability and makes the concrete highly durable.
- High flowability allows for easy placement and compaction.
- Excellent cohesion, zero segregation and minimal bleed water with extremely high levels of concrete workability.
- Exceptional slump retention and easier placement and delivery control especially under warm climatic conditions.
- High elastic modulus, low shrinkage and creep are achievable with proper controlled coarse and fine aggregates.
- Superior finishes with reduced honeycombing.
- High performance concrete
- Highly durable concrete
- Ready mixed concrete
- Pumped concrete and wet sprayed concrete
- Self-compacting concrete
- Highly flowable concrete
- High strength concrete
- Long distance transportation
- Improving mixing efficiency during large pour
Sprayed Concrete Process
The use of sprayed concrete in mines, tunnels and other civil engineering structures is an important and integral part of successful, highly productive, and safe rock support systems. Normet is the industry leader in concrete spraying solutions, providing a complete range of related equipment, services, and chemicals to our customers around the world.