TamSoil 1000CP is a unique liquid polymer especially designed for the use on EPB tunnel boring machines tunnelling below groundwater level. This polymer is used in ground conditions where foam alone is not sufficient to handle an increased amount of water.
TamSoil 1000CP is especially efficient in soils with low fine particle content.
TamSoil 1000CP has the power to incorporate water up to 800 times its own weight. Normet TamSoil 1000CP also lubricates, lowers friction and wear – extending tool life and decreasing energy requirements. In addition, TamSoil 1000CP is designed for the environment (DFE) utilizing bio-derived chemistry with non-toxic and biodegradable raw materials.
Extremely high capacity to bind water, especially in soils lacking fine particles
- Eco-friendly water biding polymer for EPB
- Extremely high capacity to bind water, especially in soils lacking fine particles
- Very quick reaction of up to 60 seconds
- Works also under saline water conditions
- Excellent structuring effect on the soil
- Based on re-newable raw materials
- Biodegradable and non-toxic
- Lubricates and reduces friction
- Very liquid excavated muck
- High water pressure
- Difficulties to create a plug
- Soils with low fines content