TamAcryl 2000 is part of our new ECO range and is an ultralow viscosity, hydrophilic acrylic injection resin formulated to produce a highly resilient flexible gel gasket. TamAcryl 2000 (ECO Range) ultralow viscosity enables excellent penetration capability into the finest cracks and joints. TamAcryl 2000 (ECO Range) is also commonly used as permanent primary injection, for second pass injection to tighten up and for injection tubes. TamAcryl 2000 (ECO Range) is water based, environmentally friendly and certified for use with potable water.
TamAcryl 2000 (ECO Range) is tested according to EN1504-5 in compliance with CE-marking.
Ultra-low viscosity enables excellent penetration capability into the finest cracks
- Acrylic injection resin gel
- Acrylamide Free
- Ultra-low viscosity
- Reversible swelling
- Good chemical resistance
- Reacts even in the presence of mineral and saline conditions
- Potable water certified
- Incorporates anti-corrosion agents
- Leak sealing
- Injection tubes
- Construction and cold joints
- Primary permanent injection or secondary injection to tighten up
- Soil stabilisation in poor ground conditions