TamPur 170 is part of our new ECO range and is a two component, low viscosity, hydrophobic polyurethane injection resin formulated to produce a highly resilient flexible gasket. TamPur 170 (ECO Range) is especially suited for cracks and joints that exhibit movement and for injection into injection tubes. TamPur 170 (ECO Range) is also commonly used as a second pass injection resin. TamPur 170 (ECO Range) is phthalate free and environmentally friendly.
TamPur 170 (ECO Range) is tested according to EN1504-5 in compliance with CE-marking.
Can withstand very high pressure
- 2-Component flexible polyurethane injection resin with longer open time
TamPur 170 (ECO Range)
- Forms an impermeable elastomeric seal
- Can withstand very high pressure
- Can be cut or drilled out
- Slightly expansive and resilient
- Sealing and waterproofing cracks
- Sealing cable and pipe entries
- Sealing dry cracks prone to periodical water ingress
- Secondary injection
- For use with pre-fabricated injection tube
TamPur 170 LV (ECO Range)
- 2-Component low viscosity and flexible polyurethane injection resin with longer open time