TamSeal 23R is a liquid-applied, single-component elastomeric liquid rubber membrane. It is specially formulated with a root-resistant additive and is extremely effective in constraining root growth.
Once TamSeal 23R cures, TamSeal 23R is a continuous, seamless film which is rubbery, elastic, tough and resilient. TamSeal 23R has good adhesion to a wide range of substrates and is not affected by extremes of temperature. It allows expansion and contraction over a broad range of temperatures and maintains its flexibility and waterproofing properties.
Can be applied over concrete, brick, wood, cement block, metal and most other surfaces
- Root resistant liquid waterproofing membrane
- Singapore Environment Council approved for Green label mark
- Single-component, apply directly from pail, no mixing is required
- Effective root inhibitor
- The influence of TamSeal 23R on root growth is localized, root sprouts remain healthy and unaffected if there is no direct contact
- Fully bonded system, excellent continuous adhesion and prevents lateral migration of water
- Capable of bridging cracks up to 2 mm
- Can be applied over concrete, brick, wood, cement block, metal and most other surfaces
- Tested for root resistance conforming to DIN 4062 and UNE 53420:1989
- Roof garden, balconies, decks, planter boxes and green wall areas.
- External basement wall & slabs
- Waterproofing intermediate slabs, such as parking decks, courtyard areas or roof decks.
- Remedial repairs to concrete roof surfaces