TamSeal 25 is a single-component polyurethane membrane used for long-lasting waterproofing. TamSeal 25 is a liquid-applied, highly elastic, cold applied and cold curing. It cures by reaction with ground and air moisture. Offering long-term protection to substrates against climate conditions. It is suitable for use over horizontal and vertical surfaces.
Provides water vapour permeability
- Liquid polyurethane long lasting waterproof membrane
- Simple application (roller or airless spray)
- When applied forms seamless membrane without joints or leak possibilities
- Maintains its mechanical properties over a temperature span of -30°C to +90°C
- Crack-bridging up to 2 mm
- Provides water vapour permeability
- Full surface adherence without any additional anchoring
- Waterproofing of Rooftops
- Waterproofing of Wet Areas (under-tile) in Bathrooms, Balconies, Kitchens, etc.
- Waterproofing of Flowerbeds and Planter Boxes