Utimec MF 060 D with a payload capacity of 10 000 kg and a 6 m3 abrasion-resistant dump box is designed for underground rock transportation, especially in tunnelling projects. Available with the latest Stage V technology, the compact-sized machine is equipped with a FOPS/ROPS cabin and comes with several safety features as standard.
Safe and productive transportation of material, explosives and rock is one of the cornerstones of a successful underground operation. Our purpose-built logistics vehicles are designed to thrive in it.
- Carrying capacity: 10 tonne payload, 6 m3 dump box (SAE heaped)
- Tramming height: 2.3 m
- FOPS/ROPS approved cabin
- Cabin door interlock switches with safety brake application as standard
- Optional reversing camera system for superior reversing visibility
- SAHR, fail-safe safety brakes
- Available with low-emission Stage V engine technology
Ergonomics and operator environment
- Cabin designed with ergonomics and safety as the priority
- Optional front axle suspension system for increased operator comfort
- Air-suspended T-back driver’s seat with 3-point seat belt
- Optional air conditioning and heating
- Multifunctional display with access to key driving information
Productivity and efficiency
- Wear-resistant dump box with a 85° tipping angle
- Optional hydraulic front support legs
- Optional retarder
The safe and efficient transportation of personnel, material and fluids is an essential part of any underground mining or tunnelling project. Our logistics solutions are the result of decades of experience and are designed to easily cope with the most demanding environments. Our three rubber tyred vehicle lines provide you with a complete range of transport options for any requirement underground. Anything from personnel to explosives and everything in between can be moved swiftly and safely within and between work sites.