TamCem iBond is an aqueous, solvent-free, chloride-free internal curing agent designed for wet-mix sprayed concrete to improve the bond between the sprayed concrete layers and/or to the substrate, and to reduce rapid evaporation of water from the sprayed concrete, typically in permanent sprayed concrete tunnel linings exposed to high levels of ventilation draught, or low relative humidity.
TamCem iBond meets the EN 934-5 compliance requirements for bond-improving admixtures.
Compatible with all types of cement.
- Concrete curing agent for wet-mix sprayed concrete
- Internal curing and bond improving admixture
- Improved bond between sprayed concrete and substrate and between subsequent concrete layers
- Reduced evaporation of water the first hours after spraying
- No external curing membrane necessary
- Reduced water permeability for permanent sprayed concrete applications
- Compatible with all types of cements
- Slope stabilisation
Sprayed Concrete Process
The use of sprayed concrete in mines, tunnels and other civil engineering structures is an important and integral part of successful, highly productive, and safe rock support systems. Normet is the industry leader in concrete spraying solutions, providing a complete range of related equipment, services, and chemicals to our customers around the world.