TamCem Micro Silica is composed of silicon dioxide (SiO2), collected from silicon metal and ferrosilicon. TamCem Micro Silica will react with the Calcium Hydroxide from the cement, which will form more of the Calcium Silicate hydrate, increasing the strength of the concrete. Using Tamcem Micro Silica will also increase the durability of the concrete.
High impermeability and significantly less rebound loss.
- Concrete Admixture – Strength and durability
- Densified Micro Silica
- Precast usage
- Produces high early and higher ultimate compressive strengths.
- Eliminates steam curing, saving on heating costs.
- Sprayed concrete usage
- Less material wastage and greater efficiency of product use.
- High impermeability and significantly less rebound loss.
- Protects reinforcing steel from corrosion.
- Improved bonding strength.
- Thicker applications with each nozzle pass and enhanced pumpability.
- High performance concrete
- Spray applied concrete
- Marine concrete
- Precast concrete
- Concrete exposed to environmental and chemical attack
- Ready mix concrete for high strength concrete
TamCem Micro Silica
Sprayed Concrete Process
The use of sprayed concrete in mines, tunnels and other civil engineering structures is an important and integral part of successful, highly productive, and safe rock support systems. Normet is the industry leader in concrete spraying solutions, providing a complete range of related equipment, services, and chemicals to our customers around the world.