TamCrete 400 CS is an environmentally friendly, highly stable, single component, ultra-low viscosity colloidal silica primarily used for injection into sands, silts, and fine joints and fissures in rock strata. TamCrete 400 CS is available in three grades with varying SiO2 content.
By adjusting the accelerator dosage, TamCrete 400 CS can be used where very slow migration and penetration capabilities are required. The chemical properties and hydrophilic nature of TamCrete 400 CS, ensure excellent adhesion to wet/saturated surfaces.
Used for injection into sand, silts and fine joints and fissures in rock strata
- Colloidal Silica for soil and rock injection
- Single component, low viscosity.
- Good adhesion to wet surfaces
- Solvent-free and environment-friendly
- Adjustable gel time
- Standard grouting equipment can be used
- Can clean with water
- Pre-injection of rock, sand and silt strata
- Consolidation of soil
- Tunnel waterproofing and leak sealing
- Passive ground stabilisation