TamCretePlug is a fast-setting, hydraulic compound that instantly stops running water or seepage through masonry surfaces. It becomes harder and more resistant when subjected to moisture. TamCretePlug is a non-shrink material that expands slightly and sets in about 70 seconds depending on the temperature of the mixing water and the surface to which it is applied. Lower temperatures will retard the set time; higher temperatures will accelerate the set time.
Suitable for concrete, brick or masonry structures.
- Rapid setting waterproof plug
- Seals severe leaks
- Will withstand extreme hydrostatic pressure
- Exceptional durability
- Rapid setting (approximately 70 seconds)
- Can be applied under water
- Suitable for concrete, brick or masonry structures.
- Can be shaped after application
- Water cut-off
- Waterproof joint and crack surface sealant
- Pipe joints
- Emergency repairs
- Sealing cable and pipe entries
- Pointing in wet conditions
Normet’s proven waterproofing solutions have been used for over 30 years in mining and tunnelling projects to prevent water ingress or egress.