Charmec LF 605 D(V) LE is an emulsion charger, designed for superiorly safe and efficient face and production charging in underground mines and tunnels with up to 65 m2 cross sections and a maximum face height of 8.4 meters. Robust and capable, the machine is equipped with a FOPS/ROPS cabin and many safety features as standard. It has a dedicated location for an external emulsion kit at the center of the unit and features dedicated storage solutions for stick powder boxes, primers and detonators, eliminating the need for an additional explosive service vehicle.
We have gathered extensive expertise in underground charging from the launch of the first Normet charger in the 1970’s. Ever since, we have continuously developed our charging equipment and solidified our place as the world-leading manufacturer of underground explosives chargers.
- Multi-purpose charger
- Carrying capacity: For up to a 6 ANE-tonne external emulsion kit (max. total weight 10 t)
- Lifting capacity: Up to 500 kg
- Max. vertical reach: 8.4 m
- Tramming height: 2.5 m
- FOPS/ROPS approved cab
- Cockpit door locking switches with safety brake as standard.
- Optional reversing camera for improved visibility when reversing.
- SAHR, fail-safe safety brakes
- Optional body safety roof (with hydraulic lift/lift and slide adjustment).
Ergonomics and operator environment
- Cabin designed with ergonomics and safety as the priority
- Optional air conditioning and cabin heating for enclosed cabin
- Optional front axle suspension system for increased operator comfort
- Multifunctional display with access to key driving information
- Air-suspended driver’s seat with a retractable lap seat belt
- Forward and side seating for the driver with two sets of pedals (brake and accelerator)
- Available with upper or lower cabin assembly height
Productivity and efficiency
- Space for an external emulsion kit at the center of the machine
- Extended carrying capacity, max total weight 10 t
- Clever storage solutions for stick powder boxes, primers and detonators
- Optional on-board compressor
- Robust and durable 2-person NBB3S basket boom with a 500 kg lifting capacity
- Optional boom suspension
- Hydraulic rear support legs & optional hydraulic front support legs
Safe and efficient explosives charging and blasting processes are essential to productive mining and tunnelling operations. Our Charmec vehicle range makes the underground charging process productive and safe whether you are using Emulsion or ANFO explosives. To support your charging and blasting processes we also manufacture a wide range of supporting upgrades.