TamPur 117 is a two-component, solvent-free polyurea-silicate foam specifically designed for rapid cavity fillings and concrete and strata consolidation. Low in peak exotherm reaction and heat development compared to polyurethane.
TamPur 117 is available in two grades, standard (STD) and low temperature resin (LTR). TamPur 117 LTR is to be used in cold climate or when a faster set time is required at normal temperature.
Suitable for spray-on applications
- Two-Component Polyurea-Silicate Foam for Filling Cavities
- Shows good adhesion to wet substrates
- Very fast reacting material, suitable for applications when foaming speed, flexibility and flame retardant properties are required
- Suitable for spray-on applications
- Good chemical stability
- Fire retardant
- User friendly
- Environmentally friendly
- Filling cavities in concrete and strata
- Consolidation of fractured rock, sands and gravel
- Stabilisation of cavities in tunnels