TamCem EnviroGuard has been developed to reduce soluble Hexavalent Chromium (Cr(VI)) to the non-toxic Trivalent Chromium (Cr(III)) during the batching process. TamCem EnviroGuard is a non-chloride, liquid admixture complying with the requirements of AS1478.1-2000 Type SN admixture. TamCem EnviroGuard is compatible with all cements and standard admixtures meeting recognized international standards.
Prevent and reduce environmental impacts of soluble hexavalent chromium.
- Hexavalent Chrome reducing admixture for cementitious binders concrete
- Reduces the impact of health hazard and environmental impacts from water soluble Cr(VI)
- Minimise health hazards
- Hexavalent Cr 6+ or Cr VI is a toxic form of the element chromium. Long term
exposure to this form can result in nose, throat, lung, and respiratory tract
irritations if inhaled at high levels and is listed as a human carcinogenIf exposed in high concentrations to skin and eyes, causes irritation and can
- Prevent and reduce environmental impacts of soluble hexavalent chromium
- Slightly enhanced compressive strengths at 7 & 28 days
- No adverse impact on fresh and hardened concrete properties
- Prevention of skin irritation and severe skin diseases from exposure to Cr (VI)
- Plant mixed concrete, grout and mortar
- Site mixed concrete, grout and mortar
Sprayed Concrete Process
The use of sprayed concrete in mines, tunnels and other civil engineering structures is an important and integral part of successful, highly productive, and safe rock support systems. Normet is the industry leader in concrete spraying solutions, providing a complete range of related equipment, services, and chemicals to our customers around the world.