PROTECT with TamCrete EasyClean
TamCrete EasyClean is an odourless, non-toxic, skin-friendly, environmentally-friendly and biodegradable protective agent for mechanical equipment being used for sprayed and in-situ concrete and grouting applications. TamCrete EasyClean prevents the build-up of cement laitance and rebound from bonding to steel and rubber surfaces, ensuring that equipment remains in an as-new condition when jet-washed.
It's a fact that clean machines are more reliable and less prone to breakdowns
KEEP IT CLEAN
Regular cleaning and flushing after each use is an essential part of your machine maintenance and will prevent failures caused by build-up of materials.
Follow these 3 Golden Rules:
1. Apply a coating of TamCrete EasyClean to all surfaces before every use.
2. Clean down with high pressure washer after every use and use TamCrete CR for those stubborn deposits.
3. Thoroughly flush out all concrete and additive lines after use.
- Protective cleaning agent for cement machines
- Simple and easy to apply
- Non-toxic and environmentally-friendly
- Protects machinery and equipment from hardened concrete build-up
- Suitable with all types of concrete pumping and spraying machines
- Does not damage materials like steel, aluminium, glass, rubber or paint
- Prevents moving parts from seizing
- Anti-corrosion effect on metal surfaces
- Makes cleaning easier
- Concrete pumps
- Sprayed concrete equipment
- Grouting equipment
- Batching plants and transport / mixer trucks
Technical Data Sheet
Sprayed Concrete Process
The use of sprayed concrete in mines, tunnels and other civil engineering structures is an important and integral part of successful, highly productive, and safe rock support systems. Normet is the industry leader in concrete spraying solutions, providing a complete range of related equipment, services, and chemicals to our customers around the world.