TamCem HCA Plus is a consistence controlling admixture for sprayed concrete meeting the requirements layout in EN 934-5. Unlike other consistence controlling admixtures, TamCem HCA Plus contains Normet’s unique dormant strength enhancing technology to give early age strength boosts to sprayed concrete when accelerated using an alkali-free set accelerator, such as TamShot 100AF.
By adjusting the dosage, mix open time can be tailored to suit the required needs.
Contains a unique dormant accelerator to boost early strength of accelerated sprayed concrete.
- High strength hydration control admixture
- Consistent control admixture, incorporating a dormant strength enhancer
- Controllable, long open time for enhanced placement and delivery control.
- Contains a unique dormant accelerator to boost the early strength of accelerated sprayed concrete.
Early age strength of sprayed concrete mix. Cem II/A-V, TamShot 100AF, showing improved strength gain when TamCem HCA Plus is used in place of TamCem HCA.
- Reacts with all commonly used Portland cement types
- Can be used to control hydration of all cement based grouts or concrete types
- Sprayed concrete
- Mixes were prolonged open time is required
TamCem HCA Plus
Sprayed Concrete Process
The use of sprayed concrete in mines, tunnels and other civil engineering structures is an important and integral part of successful, highly productive, and safe rock support systems. Normet is the industry leader in concrete spraying solutions, providing a complete range of related equipment, services, and chemicals to our customers around the world.