TamPur 130 is part of our new ECO range and is a single component, high foaming, semi flexible water reactive polyurethane injection resin. TamPur 130 (ECO Range) has been formulated to effectively seal cracks and joints in construction that exhibit a degree of movement, forming a semi flexible, closed cell foam sealant. The reaction speed of the resin can be adjusted using TamKat 130 providing flexibility on the job site. TamPur 130 (ECO Range) is phthalate free and environmentally friendly.
TamPur 130 (ECO Range) is tested according to EN1504-5 in compliance with CE-marking.
Semi-flexible, closed cell foam for sealing cracks and joints
- 1-Component semi-flexible polyurethane injection resin
TamPur 130 (ECO Range)
- Phthalate free, environmentally safe, non-toxic
- Variable reaction times
- Reacts with saline and mineral water
- Medium viscosity
- Sealing against water ingress
- Sealing against leaking cracks and joints
- Sealing against water in masonry and brickwork
- Filling of small voids
- Back grouting