TamSeal R is a hydrophilic rubber water stop that has been developed for water stopping function in construction and civil engineering application, which cause inevitable leaking all the time. TamSeal R is capable of sealing heads of water up to 50 metres and is widely used to seal horizontal and vertical construction joints for poured in-situ concrete. It is treated with a delay coating thus preventing it from premature expansion.
As with any hydrophilic water stop, TamSeal R will return to its original size if the concrete and substrate are completely dry. If water or moisture is introduced again to the joints, TamSeal R will then re-expand to seal the potential leaking joints. It has been tested in numerous wet and dry cycle conditions.
Easy to apply
- Hydrophilic rubber water stop for concrete joints
- High swelling > 200%
- Easy to apply
- Swells even in saline conditions
- Poured in-situ construction joints
- Box culverts
- Cut & cover tunnel construction
- DAM construction
- Underground (utility) vault seal
- New to old concrete
- Pipe penetrations (concrete, PVC, etc.)