TamSil 290 is a water-based, silane-siloxane system which penetrates deeply into porous substrates to allow for a bonded hydrophobic lining to the pores. This treatment significantly reduces the absorption of water and waterborne salts but still allows the passage of water vapour. The solution does not produce any discolouration of the substrate and has excellent resistance to weathering.
Maintains the texture and colour of the treated surface
- Water based Silane-Siloxane sealer for concrete, bricks and stone
- Water based system
- Provides an invisible water repellent surface.
- Green product, VOC free.
- Allows the surface 100% transpiration
- Maintains the texture and colour of the treated surface
- Reduces efflorescence and surface salts
- Reduces cleaning costs
- Acts as a damp-proof course
- External waterproofing of concrete, concrete blocks, brickwork and stone.
- Reduction of sand stone decay due to attack by salts and low pH precipitation
- Elimination of white salt spotting on brickwork
- Treatment of rising and salt damp
- Prevention of moss growth & dirt retention on pavers, walls and roofs.