Xrock X22-Series of breaker boom is a very light weight system designed for tight spaced operations. The boom controls and range of motion ensures a flexible positioning of the pedestal especially in portable and track mounted crusher units. The X22-Series consists of three different models from 2.9 m horizontal reach up to 3.5 m.
Xrock X22-Series booms are designed to carry hydraulic breakers from 200 kg to 600 kg and especially tailored for Normet Xrock XB breakers. The system is powered by Normet Xrock Hydraulic power units which are streamlined to fit for the Normet Xrock breaker and the boom.
Normet Xrock booms are designed to master a variety of applications from stationary crushing to grizzly operations. Robust and agile design ensures long service life and effortless usability.
- For stationary and mobile crushing
- Horizontal reach: from 2.9 m up to 3.5 m
- Breaker weight: from 200 kg to 600 kg
- Agile and robust design ensures long service life and effortless usability
- Guaranteed fit for purpose with the help of Normet’s application experts
- Available with Xrock® Automation for maximized safety and efficient operation
- Compact footprint
- Robust, lightweight steel plate design
- Maintenance-free cylinder eye bearings
- The most compact range of hydraulic breakers
- Working weight: From 335 kg to 450 kg
- Excavator weight: From 4 ton to 10 ton
- Middle-sized range of hydraulic breakers
- Working weight: From 740 kg to 1680 kg
- Excavator weight: From 8 ton to 26 ton
- The biggest range of hydraulic breakers
- Working weight: From 2020 kg to 7250 kg
- Excavator weight: From 23 ton to 120 ton