Xrock X42-Series of breaker boom is a wide reach boom and suitable for multiple applications with small footprint for installation. The boom controls and range of motion ensures a flexible positioning of the pedestal in crushing plants. The boom structure is a robust steel plate design able to carry loads in harsh environments. The X42-Series consists of six different models from 4 m horizontal reach up to 6.3 m.
Xrock X42-Series booms are designed to carry hydraulic breakers from 400 kg to 1000 kg and especially tailored for Normet Xrock XB breakers. The system is powered by Normet Xrock Hydraulic power units which are streamlined to fit for the Normet Xrock breaker and the boom.
Normet Xrock booms are designed to master a variety of applications from stationary crushing to grizzly operations. Robust and agile design ensures long service life and effortless usability.
- For stationary crushing
- Horizontal reach: from 4 m up to 6.3 m
- Breaker weight: from 400 kg to 1000 kg
Productivity and efficiency
- Agile and robust design ensures long service life and effortless usability
- Guaranteed fit for purpose with the help of Normet’s application experts
- Available with Xrock® Automation for maximized safety and efficient operation
- Optimized reach and powerful performance
- Small footprint pedestal and lightweight design
- Maintenance-free cylinder eye bearings
- The most compact range of hydraulic breakers
- Working weight: From 335 kg to 450 kg
- Excavator weight: From 4 ton to 10 ton
- Middle-sized range of hydraulic breakers
- Working weight: From 740 kg to 1680 kg
- Excavator weight: From 8 ton to 26 ton
- The biggest range of hydraulic breakers
- Working weight: From 2020 kg to 7250 kg
- Excavator weight: From 23 ton to 120 ton