Xrock X88-series breaker booms are designed for hard rock breaking and raking in grizzly applications. The boom structure is optimized for underground mining conditions with small pedestal footprint and flexibility in tight space. The boom sections are strengthened with additional plates to increase load carrying capacity and torsional stiffness. The X88-series booms have unique flexibase design to reduce vibrations in boom slew gear and foundation.
X88-Series consist of two different models from 5.5 m horizontal reach up to 6.7 m. X88-series booms are designed to carry hydraulic breakers from 1300 kg to 2300 kg and especially tailored for Normet Xrock XB breakers. The system is powered by Normet Xrock Hydraulic power units which are streamlined to fit for the Normet Xrock breaker and the boom.
Normet Xrock booms are designed to master a variety of applications from stationary crushing to grizzly operations. Robust and agile design ensures long service life and effortless usability.
- For grizzly
- Horizontal reach: from 5.5 m up to 6.7 m
- Breaker weight: from 1300 kg to 2300 kg
Productivity and efficiency
- Agile and robust design ensures long service life and effortless usability
- Heavy duty boom structures with internal load distribution plates
- Optimized cylinder positioning
- Slew ring with shock absorbed Flexibase pedestal
- Maximized pin diameters and high technology pin lock system
- Guaranteed fit for purpose with the help of Normet’s application experts
- Available with Xrock® Automation for maximized safety and efficient operation