L-range is the biggest range in Normet Xrock breaker offering, consisting of seven breakers designed for applications such as quarrying and mining, urban and infrastructure works, tunnelling and demolition. Their working weights vary from 2020 kg to 7250 kg, meant for excavators from 23 ton up to 120 ton.
All L-range hammers have a wide selection of tools available. They are vibration and noise dampened, and they have membrane type accumulator, heavy duty hammer housing with extra Hardox wear parts, durable polyurethane buffers, and advanced idle blow protection as a standard. Automatic greasing device can be selected as an option. Additionally, for special applications we offer optional hot and underwater kits.
Normet Xrock® breakers have improved features for breaking abrasive rock, and optimized flow and pressure levels for reduced fuel costs.
- The biggest range of hydraulic breakers
- Working weight: From 2020 kg to 7250 kg
- Excavator weight: From 23 ton to 120 ton
Productivity and efficiency
- Safe operation with maximum production & minimum cost
- Guaranteed fit for purpose with the help of Normet’s application experts
- Minimum process downtime
- Excellent serviceability
- Great resale value
- Idle blow protection
- Tailored special tools e.g., extra-long tools
- Optional hot and underwater kits
- Optional automatic greasing device