TamSeal 23 is a “coal tar free” liquid applied, single compound based on bitumen modified, polyurethane waterproofing membrane. It cures by reaction with atmospheric moisture to give a continuous seamless film which is rubbery, elastic and tough.
TamSeal 23 cures to a permanently flexible seamless membrane, which, by virtue of its chemical reactivity in the wet state, has good adhesion to a wide range of substrates.
TamSeal 23 is elastomeric and is not adversely affected by extremes of temperature. It allows expansion and contraction over a broad range of temperature and maintains flexibility and waterproofing properties.
Fully bonded system, excellent continuous adhesion and prevents lateral migration of water.
- Polyurethane liquid applied waterproofing membrane
- Single-component, apply directly from pail, no mixing is required.
- Cold applied by spray, roller or by trowel.
- Fully bonded system, excellent continuous adhesion and prevents lateral migration of water.
- Capable of bridging cracks up to 2 mm
- Resistance to bacterial growth
- Can be applied over concrete, brick, wood, cement block, metal and most other surfaces.
- Planter boxes, kitchens, toilets, balconies & shower areas.
- Waterproofing intermediate slabs, such as parking decks, courtyard areas or roof decks.
- Remedial repairs to concrete roof surfaces
- External basement wall & slabs
- External wall and foundations