TamPur 116T is a low viscosity, two component polyurea-silicate resin formulated for injection into soft and hard rock geologies in mining, tunnelling and civil engineering applications. It is specifically designed for rapid stabilisation of coal, concrete and soft ground geologies, providing structural integrity, compressive strength and flexural strength. Its superior performance allows TamPur 116T to be used as a Chemical “Rock Bolt Resin” and on-site tests have demonstrated pull-out strengths in excess of 31 tonnes. Low in peak exotherm reaction and heat development compared to polyurethane.
TamPur 116T is available in two grades, standard (STD) and slow (SLOW).
Penetrates cracks wider than 0.25 mm
- Low viscosity, Polyurea-Silicate Injection Resin
- Non-foaming even in contact with water and will not absorb water
- Penetrates cracks wider than 0.25 mm
- Available in two grades STD & HTR
- Fast reaction even underwater
- Fire resistant
- No agitation of components required beforehand
- Low odour
- Environmentally friendly
- User friendly
- Stabilising of coal and soft rock strata
- Consolidation of fractured rock, sands, gravels and coal faces
- Rock bolting applications
- Repair of underwater construction
- Repair of concrete cracks
Rock and Ground Support
A firm foundation is key to the success of any underground project. Mining and tunnelling techniques require effective ground support to ensure the effectiveness and safety of other processes and applications.