TamCrete PLL is a non-toxic, non-alkaline and environmentally friendly pump and concrete delivery line primer that provides lubrication to assist the delivery of concrete to the nozzel. TamCrete PLL negates pump operatives manually handling cement to prepare pump priming grouts. TamCrete PLL leaves behind a lubricating coating on the inside of the concrete delivery lines, which supports in stopping mix segregation and aggregates locking during pumping.
TamCrete PLL is supplied in soluble 100 g sachets and should be mixed with 30 litres of water to provide adequate lubricating liquid for most concrete pumping applications including sprayed concrete.
Non-toxic and non-alkaline
- Concrete pump line lubricant
- Simple and easy to use – one sachet per treatment
- Non-toxic and non-alkaline
- Suitable with all types of concrete pumping and spraying machines
- Aids concrete pumping and reduces the risk of line blockages
- Offers a safe alternative to traditional cement grout priming processes.
- Concrete pumps
- Grouting equipment
- Sprayed concrete equipment
Sprayed Concrete Process
The use of sprayed concrete in mines, tunnels and other civil engineering structures is an important and integral part of successful, highly productive, and safe rock support systems. Normet is the industry leader in concrete spraying solutions, providing a complete range of related equipment, services, and chemicals to our customers around the world.