TamAcryl 3000 is part of our new ECO range and is an ultralow viscosity, hydrophilic acrylic injection resin formulated to produce a highly resilient, polymer extended flexible gel gasket with high performance suitable for expansion joints. TamAcryl 3000 (ECO Range) ultralow viscosity enables excellent penetration capability into the finest cracks and joints. TamAcryl 3000 (ECO Range) also commonly used as permanent primary injection, for second pass injection to tighten up and for injection tubes. TamAcryl 3000 (ECO Range) is water based and environmentally friendly.
TamAcryl 3000 (ECO Range) is tested according to EN1504-5 in compliance with CE-marking.
- Resilient resin acrylic injection gel
- Ultra-low viscosity
- Reversible swelling
- Polymer reinforced
- Good chemical resistance
- Reacts even in the presence of mineral and saline conditions
- Incorporates anti-corrosion agents
- Leak sealing
- Injection tubes
- Construction and cold joints
- Reinforced acrylate with high performance suitable for expansion joints
- Primary permanent injection or secondary injection to tighten up
- Soil stabilisation in poor ground conditions