TamSeal 23E is a single-component polyurethane membrane used for long-lasting waterproofing. TamSeal 23E is a liquid-applied, highly elastic, cold applied and cold curing. It cures by reaction with ground and air moisture. Its enhanced UV-resistant properties enable this product to be used as a weatherproof membrane while remaining flexible and durable, offering long-term protection to substrates against climate conditions. It is suitable for use over horizontal and vertical surfaces.
Full surface adherence without any additional anchoring
- Liquid applied PU waterproofing membrane for exposed surfaces
- Simple application (roller or airless spray)
- When applied forms seamless membrane without joints or leak possibilities
- Maintains its mechanical properties over a temperature span of -30°C to +90°C
- Crack-bridging up to 2 mm
- Provides water vapour permeability
- Full surface adherence without any additional anchoring
- The waterproofed surface can be walked on
- If the membrane gets damaged, it can be easily repaired locally within minutes.
- Waterproofing of Rooftops
- Waterproofing of Wet Areas (under-tile) in Bathrooms, Balconies, Kitchens, etc.
- Waterproofing and protection of Concrete Construction like Bridges, Tunnels, etc.
- Waterproofing of Balconies and Terraces
- Waterproofing of Flowerbeds and Planter Boxes
- Waterproofing of Metal Surfaces