TamCem 23SSR is a new generation superplasticiser for concrete. It contains polycarboxylate ether polymers and is specially formulated to give exceptionally high water reduction, greater workability and extended slump retention. It is a non-chloride liquid admixture which has been formulated to comply with the requirements of EN 934-2 (Table 3.1 and 3.2) and ASTM C 494 for Type F high range water reducing / superplasticizing admixtures. TamCem 23SSR is compatible with all cements meeting recognised international standards.
Using water to increase the workability of concrete can severely weaken the setting strength. TamCem 23SSR polycarboxylate disperses cement by combining the traditional effect of electrostatic repulsion with ‘steric hindrance’ facilitated by the molecular structure of polycarboxylate ether-based technology. This provides greater dispersion compared with electric only repulsion from those conventional BNS and SMF based superplasticisers.
TamCem 23SSR requires a lower dosage compared to conventional superplasticisers but provides greater workability characteristics for high slump, flowable, self-compacting concrete with greatly reduced water demand.
Excellent cohesion, zero segregation, and minimal bleed water despite the concrete having extremely high levels of workability.
- High water reduction superplasticising concrete admixture
- High water reduction that enhances high early and ultimate strengths, low permeability and makes the concrete highly durable.
- High flowability allows for easy placement and compaction.
- Excellent cohesion, zero segregation and minimal bleed water despite the concrete having extremely high levels of workability.
- Exceptional slump retention; enhanced easier placement and delivery control especially under hot climate conditions.
- High elastic modulus, low shrinkage and creep are achievable with proper controlled coarse and fine aggregates.
- Superior finishes with reduced honeycombing.
- High performance concrete
- Highly durable concrete
- Mixing logistics efficiency during large pour
- Ready-mixed concrete
- Pumped concrete
- Highly flowable concrete
- High strength concrete
- Self-compacting concrete and wet sprayed concrete
- Long distance transportation
- Superplasticiser for microfine cement injection
- Non-chloride superplasticiser for microfine cement injection
- Low dosage concrete superplasticiser
- Superplasticising Concrete Admixture (Polycarboxylate Co-polymer Technology)
Sprayed Concrete Process
The use of sprayed concrete in mines, tunnels and other civil engineering structures is an important and integral part of successful, highly productive, and safe rock support systems. Normet is the industry leader in concrete spraying solutions, providing a complete range of related equipment, services, and chemicals to our customers around the world.