TamSeal 10GM is a high-performance elastomeric liquid rubber membrane specifically designed for waterproofing a range of vertical and horizontal surfaces. It is a water-based compound, formulated on a styrene-butadiene co-polymer. TamSeal 10GM is a single-component coating that requires only stirring to form the ideal product to provide a waterproof and gas-proof, liquid applied, methane and carbon dioxide barrier.
The standard colour is mid-grey.
Excellent adhesion, bonds to porous and non-porous substrates.
- Single component flexible gas and waterproof liquid rubber membrane
- A 0.7 mm thick (dry film) coating provides an effective methane barrier when applied to most clay or cementitious-based construction materials
- An effective waterproof membrane
- Excellent adhesion, bonds to porous and non-porous substrates.
- Will withstand temporary light trafficking
- Cannot be punctured as fully bonded
- Easily repaired by locally over-coating
- Can be painted, plastered or screeded over.
- Rapid drying. In good condition, two coats can be applied on the same day.
- Easily applied by brush, roller or airless spray.
- Easily applied to damp and “green” substrates
- As a retro applied gas proof membrane to concrete, masonry and brick substrates.
- As an alternative to sheet membranes in new construction
- Can be applied by airless spray, roller or brush to walls, floors or Soffits.