TamRez 310 is a high modulus, high-strength epoxy gel designed for the surface sealing of cracks prior to injection, for surface spall repairs and bonding new concrete to old. It is moisture insensitive and will cure in a damp environment.
Clean, dry, silica sand may be added to develop a non-sag gel mortar, capable of overhead and vertical patching in layers up to 50 mm thick.
- Universal epoxy putty
- Excellent adhesion
- Simple mix ratio ensures uniform mixing
- Potable water certified
- Surface sealing prior to injection
- Patching spalls, honeycombing and pop-outs
- Setting vertical and horizontal anchor bars
- Bonding similar and different materials to concrete