TamCrete TopShot is a specially formulated cement based, pre-bagged, gunite mix for dry spray application. It is suitable for sprayed repairs, and infilling of piles and is designed to be used as a regulating layer in sprayed concrete linings. TamCrete TopShot can be supplied with the inclusion of microsynthetic fibres to provide fire resistance properties.
TamCrete TopShot can be sprayed using a Normet Piccola or GM drymix sprayed concrete pump (Previously known as MEYCO Piccola and GM).
Specifically designed to reduce rebound and waste
- Gunite for concrete structural repair
- Pre-bagged gunite mix for sprayed repairs, infilling of piles and as a regulating layer in sprayed concrete linings
- Pre-blended and bagged to ensure uniformity and quality
- Specifically designed to reduce rebound and waste
- High build with one application
- User friendly dry mix gunite spraying
- Just add potable water as required
- Excellent bond to steel and prepared substrates
- Steel protection due to high density and alkalinity
- Microsilica rich formulation providing enhanced concrete durability and compressive strength
- Mining applications for stabilising and strengthening e.g. ribs, tunnel walls, underground workshops, roofing and back walls, protection of portals and embankments.
- Sprayed concrete regulating layer for tunnel smoothing prior to application of sprayed applied water proofing systems such as TamSeal 800, or to create a smoothened final coat
- Fireproofing and steel encasement
- All concrete repairs, including sewers, marine environments, bridges and tunnels.
Sprayed Concrete Process
The use of sprayed concrete in mines, tunnels and other civil engineering structures is an important and integral part of successful, highly productive, and safe rock support systems. Normet is the industry leader in concrete spraying solutions, providing a complete range of related equipment, services, and chemicals to our customers around the world.