TamSeal 10F is a two-component acrylic-modified cementitious coating that requires only on-site mixing to form the ideal product to waterproof and resurface concrete, masonry and most other construction materials. TamSeal 10F comes in two grades Standard for general application and HDB for higher flexibility requirements. TamSeal 10F provides an effective barrier to waterborne salts and atmospheric gases. It also provides a hardwearing, seamless, waterproof membrane for roofs and concrete protection. TamSeal 10F should not be left unprotected, but covered by tiles or other protective coatings.
Effective barrier to waterborne salts and atmospheric gases
- Acrylic modified flexible cementitious waterproofing membrane
- Potable water certified
- 2 mm coating provides an anti-carbonation cover equivalent to over 80mm of concrete
- Waterproof - resists up to 15 bar (150m head) of positive pressure. Resists up to 3 bar (30m head) of negative pressure.
- > 100% elongation
- High resistance to carbon dioxide and chloride ion diffusion
- Unlike conventional coatings, which require the concrete to cure for 7 - 28 days, TamSeal 10F can be applied to 24-hour-old concrete thereby giving immediate protection.
- Can be spray applied
- Environmentally friendly, water-based product. No solvents and no VOC’s.
- Waterproof lining
- Bathroom and wet areas
- Fixing tiles in water retaining structures
- Application in marine areas
- Coating seawater channels
- Waterproof coating for roofs
- Protection against carbonation and chloride attacks
- Concrete water tanks