TamCrete HF is a non-shrink, cement based, which is specially formulated for use in critical grouting operations where positive expansion and non-staining characteristics are required. A high-strength free flowing cementitious grout based on non-reactive aggregate, low alkaline shrinkage compensated Portland Cements with selected admixtures which produce a chloride-free grout. TamCrete HF contains a maximum size aggregate of 2 mm and is suitable for grouting thicknesses of between 5 mm and 75 mm.
Excellent bond strength to both steel and concrete
- High flow grout use in critical grouting operations
- Exhibits controlled expansion and is non-shrink
- Excellent early compressive and flexural strengths
- Resistant to vibration and impact
- Material can be poured, pumped, vibrated or rodded.
- Excellent bond strength to both steel and concrete
- Requires only the addition of clean water
- Resistant to oil and water
- Excellent flowability and placement characteristics
- Production of bridge bearing plinths
- Crane rail bedding and alignment
- Grouting of starter bars, holding down bolts etc.
- Bedding of pre-cast concrete beams
- Repairs to spalled and cracked concrete
- Grouting of machinery and turbines etc.