TamCrete FM is a non-shrink, cement-based, high-strength mortar which is specially formulated with the addition of micro synthetic fibre for use in critical mortar/screeding operations where positive expansion, impact resistance and abrasion resistance are required.
Good workability and high build to allow ease of application.
- Fibre modified mortar
- Positive expansion to ensure effective contact and support.
- Improved resistance to impact and abrasion over standard mortars.
- Good workability and high build to allow ease of application.
- Rapid strength development to ensure minimal downtime.
- Reliable factory-controlled quality formulations eliminating site batching errors, formulated for use in Asian conditions.
- High ultimate strength and low permeability give long-term durability.
- Contains monofilament polypropylene fibres.
- Iron-free eliminating staining or deterioration due to rust expansion.
- Chloride-free permitting use in contact with reinforced steel.
- Concrete or masonry substrates as high strength, non-shrink cementitious renders and screeds
- Provides heavy duty support to subsequent finishing or it can be used alone as load bearing screed
- High strength concrete repair mortar
- General purpose class A grout for heavy duty support, pressure grouting, bolt anchoring and concrete repair