TamCrete 40HB is a single-component cementitious mortar which incorporates advanced cement chemistry, micro silica, polypropylene fibres and re-dispersible co-polymers. It provides a rapid hardening, low density, high strength mortar. The thixotropic nature enables easy high-build trowel or spray application for the structural repair of voids and rendering of both vertical and horizontal surfaces. The product is supplied as a single-component system ready for onsite mixing, only requiring the addition of clean water.
High bond strength to concrete substrate
- High build concrete repair mortar
- Pre-packed, easy to use
- Consistency achieved by quality control
- Shrinkage compensated
- High build non-slump (up to 60 mm per application)
- Complies with HKHA TM1-TM8
- High bond strength to concrete substrate
- Contains no chloride
- Low permeability, providing protection from ingress of acid gases, moisture and chloride
- Waterproof render to concrete, brickwork and block work.
- Finished surfaces could be painted or coated with non-cementitious membranes
- General purpose class A grout for heavy duty support, pressure grouting, bolt anchoring and concrete repair
- Gunite for concrete structural repair
- Pre-bagged gunite mix for sprayed repairs, infilling of piles and as a regulating layer in sprayed concrete linings