The Himec SF 605 boom lifter mechanizes man lifting in small and medium profile tunneling and mining works. Its 500 kg lifting load and maximum 6.4 m basket height allows to reach up to 8.5 m high roofs. The work can be accomplished safely, efficiently and comfortably from the level work platform, elevated to a optimum work height.
Normet’s Himecs are built to improve safety and productivity in underground lifting and installation works, with consistently high resale value and low lifetime costs.
- Boom lifter
- Lifting capacity: Up to 500 kg
- Max. vertical reach: 8.4 m
- Tramming height: 2.3 m
- FOPS/ROPS approved cabin
- Cabin door interlock switches with safety brake application as standard and for the personnel compartment as an option
- Optional reversing camera system for excellent reversing visibility
- SAHR, fail-safe safety brakes
- Optional safety roof or bar for the basket
Ergonomics and operator environment
- Cabin designed with ergonomics and safety as the priority
- Air-suspended T-back driver’s seat with 3-point seat belt
- Optional air conditioning and heating
- Multifunctional display with access to key driving information
Himec SF 605
Lifting and Installations
For safe, reliable, and highly efficient lifting and installation solutions look no further than Normet’s scissor lifts, basket booms, and cassette lifters. Developed with 40 years of underground experience and with models suitable for any size project, they make your overall processes more effective than ever.