TamSeal 2200 PVC is a homogenous unreinforced synthetic membrane. It is produced by co-extrusion process from polyvinylchloride (PVC), plasticisers and additives. One side of the membrane is yellow, another side is black. Yellow signal layer allows detection of damages of waterproofing in the process of construction. The product is not UV-resistant.
Versatile in area of use and suitable for different soil conditions
- Waterproof sheet membrane
- High dimensional stability, puncture and tear resistance
- Highly reactive adhesive that ensures full and high adhesion to the concrete surface
- No protection required
- Can be used as a barrier to gas, water and moisture.
- Versatile in area of use and suitable for different soil conditions
- Weather resistant
- Strong resistance to industrial chemicals
- Tunnels and underground structures